Tuesday 7 April 2015

And then Africa…….



I write this from my new Apartment on the 7th floor of an Residential Block in the Msasani Area of Dar es Salaam, Tanzania, I’ve been on a bit of a journey over the past six months that has brought me from the Middle East to East Africa via West Africa.


In that time, I’ve rather neglected “Sun Tan”, primarily, as I have gone through an extremely busy time and moved twice in that period to two new countries, Ghana and Tanzania, and I guess I also felt it was a time when I was either extremely busy or just not in the right frame of mind to sit and write.


So I’ll leave you with this great photo of Kilimanjaro from my seat on the flight from Nairobi last week and this other image of a “Bajaj”, a preferred form of transport in Dar es Salaam and I’ll look forward to posting a few more pieces very soon……

No comments:

Post a Comment